Updating an existing user account with cloud administrator permissions
Use this procedure to grant cloud administrator permissions to an existing user account.
To update an existing user account with cloud administrator permissions
- Log on to the Application Administration Console as appadmin or as a user in the AR administrator group.
You can access the Application Administration Console from the BMC Remedy Mid Tier:
- Log in to the BMC Remedy Mid Tier: http:midTierHost>:<midTierPort>/arsys.
- Select Administrator Console > Application Administration Console from the vertical menu on the left side.
The Application Administration Console is displayed.
- Click the View link next to Step 4 People.
- Select the account you want to update with cloud administrator permissions.
- Click the Login/Access Details tab toward the bottom of the page.
- Set the License Type to Fixed License.
- Click to enable the Unrestricted Access checkbox.
- Click Update Permission Groups.
- Add the Cloud Admin permission group.
Define at least one cloud administrator account with the following additional permission groups to manage companies, organizations, and people who need to access cloud services: The page Add users does not exist.