Tenant management workspace overview
Using the Tenants workspace, you can:
- Onboard tenants.
- Identify the software entitlement packages to make available to a tenant.
- Access the Application Administration Console to manage companies and users.
- Manage entitlement packages to select which requestable offerings are included in a package.
For tenant overview information, see Tenant management overview.
To manage tenants, see Creating and managing tenants.
- Toolbar — Provides access to the following features:
- Onboarding tenants. Click to onboard a tenant, as described in
- Click to offboard the selected tenant.
- Editing tenant packages and contract end date. Click to edit tenant entitlement packages or the contract end date, as described in
- Click to launch the Application Administration Console to manage tenant companies or their users.
- Creating entitlement packages. Click to manage entitlement packages, selecting which requestable offerings are included in a package, as described in
- Click to refresh the tenant list after making a change.
- Tenants table — Lists onboarded tenants. You can sort the list by clicking any column heading.
- Details — Click the vertical Details menu on the right to display details about the selected tenant.