Limiting the number of records that appear in the Calendar
You can define the maximum number of records that appear in the different views on the Calendar.
To limit the number of records
- Log on to BMC Remedy Mid Tier as a BMC Remedy AR System Administrator.
Open the NGC:Config form by using the BMC Remedy Mid Tier URL.
For example, http://midTier/arsys/forms/arHostName/NGC:Config
Replace the variables in this URL based on the values in your environment.
- By default, the NGC:Config form contains only one record. Do not create records in this form.
- Do not modify any values except the ones related to limits.
- Search the available record.
Options displayed vary based on the browser you are using.
- Change the appropriate values as required.
For example, if you want to display 200 records in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 for the Timeline view, select the appropriate field and set the value to 200.
- Click Save.