Configuring the BMC Remedy AR System Server time zone
You must perform the following procedure to avoid any discrepancies in the date and time details of business events. You must indicate the BMC Remedy AR System Server time zone on the time zone record.
To update the time zone record
- Log on to BMC Remedy Mid Tier as an AR System Administrator.
- Open the CFG:Time Zone form.
- Search for the record corresponding to the BMC Remedy AR System Server time zone.
For example, if the BMC Remedy AR Server is set to (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada), search for that time zone record on the CFG:Time Zone form.
- Set the value of Set Server Time Zone to Yes.
- Set the Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes to Yes, if daylight savings is applicable.
- Click Save.