Before using the integration, two filters containing embedded Web Services XML files require a post-installation update of the CMS host name and port number.
To update filters
- In the installation location, locate the following two XML files in the subdirectories under the \Remedy Change Management\ar directory.
- Copy both files to another location.
- Depending on your OS, perform one of the following steps:
- (Microsoft Windows) Right-click each file, select Properties, clear Read-only, and then click Apply.
- (UNIX) Change the file property to writable.
- Open the file to edit.
- Search for the
string and replace it with relevant host name and port number configured for the CMS server.
If SSL is being used, replace
- Save the updates.
- Using Remedy Developer Studio, import each XML file:
- Log on as an AR Administrator user to Remedy Developer Studio.
- In the Servers list, select the server name.
- Choose Tools > Import Definitions > From Definition File > file names listed in itsmps:1.
- Select the filter in the Available Lists box and then click Add.
- Select the Replace Options on Destination Server option.
- Click Import.
- Repeat for each XML file.