Enabling the Change Implementer support group assignment
This topic applies only if your are using BMC Change Management in Classic view. The Change Implementer fields were removed from the Best Practice view, since adding tasks to a change request is a best practice.
This topic describes how to enable the Change Implementer support group assignment.
To enable the Change Implementer support group assignment
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, select Foundation > Configure Assignment > Configure Application Assignment, and then click Open.
The Configure Assignment form is displayed.
- In the Event field, select -General-.
- From the Available Systems (Systems supported) select the Change Management check-box.
- Click Search.
- Ensure that the status for all records is set to Enabled.
If you want to modify multiple records in one go, select the records that you want to modify, or click Select All, and then click Modify All. Make the necessary changes, and then click Save on the top left corner.