Viewing and removing non-approver notifications
You can view or remove notifications for non-approver associated with a change.
To view notifications
- Open the change request.
- Advance through the states of your change request until you reach an approval stage.
- Click the Approvers tab.
Click View Notifications.
The Non-Approver Notifications dialog box appears.
Non-Approver Notifications dialog box
To delete a non-approver notification
- In the Status field, select Pending (default) or Notified.
The figure above shows that a notification has been sent to a user about an approval for the Business Approval phase of a change request.
- Select the notification to remove and click Delete.
A warning appears, verifying that you want to delete the selected notification.
- Click Yes to delete the selected notification.
The notification is removed from the table.
- Close the Non-Approver Notifications dialog box when you are finished.