Managing capacity views
As an administrator, you can manage the out-of-the-box views and build customized views so that the capacity planner can review and analyze the performance and status of your environments.
The customized or personalized views can be tailored to different organizational roles or to specific services and applications. For example, custom views are useful when business leaders such as the head of your infrastructure operations, or the service owner want to see high-level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
You can apply role-based access control (RBAC) to views and controls within them in order to restrict viewing of data to a certain user or to a group of users.
You can create and manage custom views and view groups from the TrueSight console.
- Adding and managing views
- Adding and managing view groups
- Managing data marts for custom views, reports, and report templates
- Exporting and importing views
- Aggregating process-level data for views
- Installing capacity views