Maintaining System tasks
The System tasks page lists all configured tasks, which are in charge of TrueSight Capacity Optimization's core functionality.
All available system tasks are displayed in the summary table. For more information, see Managing ETL and System tasks.
The System tasks table
System task types
To add system tasks, click Add. For example, you can add a new optimizer task with a different scheduling period.
In the following sections, each available system task type is described, including those that are automatically configured by the system and cannot be manually added. To be concise, the description of common configuration options are not detailed. Options or tabs marked as are only available in advanced mode.
Most system tasks are configured once and for all during deployment. Modifying some of these settings without accurate knowledge of their effects may result in a system malfunction.
- Golden Producer task configuration
- Configuring the Report Executor task
- Configuring the Optimizer task
- Configuring the Virtual Node Linker task
- Configuring the Data Mart Materializer task
- Process Runner task
- Configuring the Task chain
- Configuring the Queue Waiter task
- Configuring the FileSystem Cleaner task
- Configuring the Auto Analyzer task
- Configuring the Component Status Checker task
- Configuring the database maintenance tasks
- Configuring the ER View Materializer task
- Configuring the Event Aggregator task
- Configuring the Model Solver task
- Configuring the Repository Cleaner task
- Configuring the VMware Automated Reconciliation task
- Entities Cleaner task
- Search Index Updater task
- Hierarchy Manager task