BMC - TrueSight Operations Management 9.0/9.5/9.6/10.0 extractor
Use the BMC - TrueSight Operations Management 9.0/9.5/9.6/10.0 extractor to collect the PATROL metrics data from the ProactiveNet Performance Management Sybase or Oracle database.
The ETL supports the following platforms and databases:
- IBM AIX (AIX Host, LPARs, SPLPARs, DLPARs, POOL, WPARs).
- Oracle Solaris (LDOM Host, Zone Host, LDOMs, Zones).
- Stand-alone hosts are supported for Microsoft Windows, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris platforms.
- Sybase (Standalone UNIX and Windows, and Solaris/AIX virtualization)
- Oracle (Standalone UNIX and Windows, and Solaris/AIX virtualization)
To collect data for any other platform, use the BMC - TrueSight Operations Management 9.0/9.5/9.6/10.0 Generic view extractor.
If you are using TrueSight Operations Management version 10.1 or later, use the BMC - TrueSight Operations Management 10.1/10.5/10.7/11.0/11.3 extractor.
This integration is supported only for systems that are locally monitored by the PATROL KMs, except for Standalone Linux platform (which supports systems that are remotely monitored).
Collecting data by using the BMC - TrueSight Operations Management ETL
To collect data by using the BMC TrueSight Operations Management ETL, do the following tasks:
Supported Knowledge Modules (KMs) and PATROL Agent
The following table lists the platform-specific versions of PATROL Agent and KMs that are required for collecting TrueSight Operations Management data.
|PATROL Knowledge Module (KM)||PATROL Agent version|
|PATROL for Microsoft Windows Servers||4.5.00 and 4.6.00||3.9.00 and 9.0.00|
|PATROL for UNIX and Linux||9.11.00|
For more information about the compatible PATROL Agent and Knowledge Module versions, see .