Sending and receiving documents for digital signature
As a case agent, you can send and receive documents for digital signing from within a case. You can create a case that includes an automated task for digitally signing documents. In the case, specify the list of users who need to sign a document. When the automated task is activated, an email notification is sent to the users. The email notification contains a link to sign the document. After the users sign the document, the signed document is stored in the dynamic field of the case.
To send and receive documents for digital signature
- Log in to BMC Helix Business Workflows.
- Select Workspace > Cases.
- Open the case from which you want to send and receive documents for digital signing.
- Edit the case and update the values of the To Email IDs and Cc Email IDs dynamic fields.
- Attach the file to be signed in the newly created dynamic attachment field, and save the case.
After users sign the document, the signed document is sent to BMC Helix Business Workflows and stored in the Signed Document dynamic field.
Creating automated tasks for automatically sending documents for digital signature
Attach the file to be signed and save the case.
Information is updated.
Log in or register to comment.