|December 16, 2020||20.08.01|
- Line of business for data and case management
- Customizable page layouts in PDF document templates
- Spell check in activity notes
|September 23, 2020||20.08|
Knowledge article versioning
Knowledge article approvals
- Applying approval mappings to case and task templates
- Using the new Approval Rejected status for cases and tasks in approvals
- New notification templates
Enable users to digitally sign documents by using DocuSign
- Live Chat enhancements
Ability to add images, tables, and hyperlinks in emails and notification templates
- Tracking activity updates
Anonymizing agent names in public comments in BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced service requests
Protecting privacy by hiding case view counts from activity notes
View customization enhancements
Email templates support attachments from Document Library
- Setting up the time zone, and date and time formats in PDF file generation
- Support for special characters in PDF file generation
|February 21, 2020||20.02|
- Automatic case initiation from phone systems that are integrated with BMC Helix Business Workflows
- Email communication enhancements
- Templates and qualification builder enhancements
- Knowledge Management improvements
- License Consumption reporting enhancement
- BMC Helix Business Workflows integration enhancements
- Case Dashboard in reporting
- View customization enhancements
|November 22, 2019||19.11|
- Live chat with users to resolve user issues faster
Categorize resolved cases to gain insights and report on the resolution process
Automate case status transitions for quicker case resolution
- Automatically notify users by using annotations when adding updates in the case Activity feed
Enhancements to data permissions for enhanced security
Create service requests in BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced from BMC Helix Business Workflows
Use dynamic groups in templates for categorizing dynamic fields
|October 10, 2019||Patch 01 for 19.08||This update includes defect fixes.|
|August 22, 2019||19.08|
- Enhanced auditing capabilities for cases and tasks
- View and add related cases and people from within a case
- Add relationships to related cases and persons
- Enhanced user efficiency: Multiple case assignment, watchlist and activity notes template
- Enhancements to the people profile
- Create custom label or case sources
- Accurate service target measurements by defining business time segments
- View the source of a notification message
- Approve cases through emails
|July 5, 2019||Patch 01 for 19.05|
This update includes defect fixes and an enhancement for sending notifications to external email IDs.
|May 31, 2019||19.05|
- Conditional execution of tasks
- Restrict access to confidential case data
- Automatically generate formatted PDFs for required information
- Automatic case assignment based on location and round robin method
|February 22, 2019||19.02|
The BMC Helix Innovation Suite product is renamed to BMC Helix Platform.
Ability to configure service targets for tasks
- Notifications to users who do not directly work on records but are related to them like a case assignee's manager
- Centralized repository for documents that can be shared across organizations
- Ability to add dynamic fields to the dynamic field library and consume the dynamic fields in cases and tasks as additional details
- Ability to modify the default lifecycle statuses and transitions
Automatic case creation for individuals outside of an organization
- Approval enhancements:
- Approval action messages
- Default approval notifications to notify approvers about certain events, for example, case approved, rejected, and so on
- Ability to allow certain number of approvers to approve records
|November 30, 2018||18.11|
Flexibility to create common configurations across companies.
Filtered Foundation data.
Enhancements to the Business Workflows connector.
Assign cases to a support group that is directly related to a Business Unit or Department.
Enhancements to attachments.
- BMC Helix Business Workflows now supports the following languages:
|September 14, 2018||18.08|
- Introduction to the Case Business Analyst functional role that replaces the Case Administrator functional role.
- Simplified method to create custom notifications by defining simpler and fewer parameters.
- Support for BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced Advanced. BMC Helix Business Workflows does not support BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced Basic.
- Faster approval configuration and support for additional approval scenarios.
- Ability to view the history of a case to gain more insights into which case agent made what changes to a case and when.
- Ability to validate the identity a requester before creating a case.
- Ability to assign or reassign a case to a support group with which an agent is associated, irrespective of the company.
- Ability to manage failed automated tasks to enable a smooth execution flow of automated tasks in a case.
- Ability to view the audit trail and summary of a case in the form of reports.
- Enhanced email configuration that ensures case creation via emails is more flexible and fast.
|June 6, 2018||18.05|
- Cognitive capabilities for category and template selection to create cases.
- Ability to raise service requests by sending emails that automatically create and update cases.
- Ability to change case template after saving a case.
- Ability to view tasks from a case template while creating a case.
- Enhanced knowledge article search functionalities for agents to quickly find the required articles.
- Automatic refresh of the progress bar and better handling of the pause condition on the progress bar.
- Ability to view attachments in the Employee's Responses tab of a case.
- Case status Draft is renamed to New.
- Ability to view the origin of a case.
- Notifications for status change and notes added in activity feed of cases and tasks.
|March 30, 2018||18.02: Update 01|
This update includes enhancements for BMC Helix Business Workflows.
|February 28, 2018||18.02|
- Integration of BMC Helix Business Workflows with third-party applications.
- Task automation to reduce manual intervention in the execution of tasks and the number of agents that organizations hire to work on cases.
- Enhanced case assignment functionality to enable agents to assign cases to themselves or other agents from the support group related to the case.
- Ability to grant read-only case access to first-line support groups.
- Updates to the progress bar on the Case view to display service-level milestones.
- Support of multiple languages to provide a localized UI to agents.
|November 30, 2017||17.11|
- BMC Helix Chatbot provides support to users by interacting through natural language.
- Flowsets enable you to use BMC Helix Business Workflows for different lines of business.
- Task sequencing to guide agents on how to execute the tasks in an order.
- Modern and user-friendly dashboard to view and create reports.
- Case visibility to manage access to cases for agents and support groups.