Viewing a domain
Locate the desired domain in the Workspace > All Domains navigation panel and click its name to display its detail page in the working area.
A domain may contain one or more of the following objects:
- Subdomains: A high level folder that includes all the entities such as systems, business drivers, system templates, and service templates.
- Systems: Any entity imported by the ETL. For example, resource pool, cluster, virtual machine.
- Business drivers: Any object containing data about workloads.
- Works: A folder containing analyses and models of the available metrics. This folder also contains reports, folders, and documents. Documents are attached files containing domain-specific information, such as analysis details and conclusions.
- Events: Objects that keep track of changes in configuration, maintenance, errors, and incidents.
- Filters: Filters available for analyses and models.
- Alert rules: Automatic surveillance methods that scan the domain for specific conditions and automatically perform pre-configured tasks when such conditions are met, such as sending email notifications or generating reports.
- Thresholds: Threshold metrics for a system or business driver. For example, threshold metrics like warning, good, and so on.
- View lookup: Shows lookup fields configured for entity catalog. This information is only applicable for systems and business drivers.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you