Viewing the Messages table
The Messages table collects warnings and execution results from TrueSight Capacity Optimization components. The table contains the following columns:
- Status icon: Displays an icon depicting the component status. The available values are: Informative , Warning , Error , and Failed .
- Message: A brief message displaying the number of tasks in a particular status. For example, 5 tasks in FAILED status.
- Click to view details : On clicking, you are redirected to the System tasks table under Administration > ETL & System Tasks > System Tasks.
Viewing the Component Status table
The Components status table displays detailed information about all server instances. The table contains the following columns:
- Host name: Name of the host server.
- Components name: Name of the component whose status is returned.
- Type: The component type. For example: Primary scheduler, ETL engine.
- Status: The host status, checked as the page is loaded. For example: ERROR, OK.
- Message: A brief message describing the error in the component.
- Last update: The date and time of the last time the component status was checked.
- Click to view details : Click to view details of the object. For example, if you click this icon to view details of a "Primary Scheduler," you will be redirected to the details page of the selected scheduler under Administration > Components > Schedulers.
The table is color coded for a quick overview of the status of all server instances. Red denotes an ERROR, and green denotes an OK status.
The following image shows an example of the Status page showing both tables.
Example of the Status page