Google Cloud Platform - GCP API Extractor
Use the Google Cloud Platform - GCP API Extractor to collect configuration and performance data of your virtual machines that are provisioned in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) cloud. The collected data is used for analyzing and optimizing the capacity of your Google Cloud infrastructure.
If your setup is behind a firewall, ensure that the ETL can access the following API endpoints:
- Billing: cloudbilling.googleapis.com
- Stackdriver logging: logging.googleapis.com
- Stackdriver monitoring: monitoring.googleapis.com
- Cloud Resource manager: cloudresourcemanager.googleapis.com
- Compute engine: compute.googleapis.com
- Storage bucket: storage-component.googleapis.com
- Authentication: oauth2.example.com, www.googleapis.com
Additionally, if you encounter issues with API requests due to 1e100.net domain, include it in the firewall allow rules.
Collecting data by using the GCP API ETL
To collect data by using the GCP API ETL, do the following tasks: