2020-02-25_02-09-24_Configuring SSL for communication
If BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management is running on SSL, you need to configure SSL information in BMC Remedy IT Service Management (BMC Remedy ITSM) for successful communication with BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management.
To configure SSL
- Open the INT:BPPMDetails form for editing.
- Enter the protocol value as HTTPS.
- Enter the port value as 443.
- Create a file named bppmws.properties in the \BMC Software\ARSystem\pluginsvr\ibrsd\ folder on the AR System server and add the following line:
- Restart the Java plugin server process on AR System server.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you