BMC System Performance for DB2 11.2
This space contains information about version 11.2.00 of the BMC System Performance for DB2 solution and the Pool Advisor for DB2 product.
BMC System Performance for DB2 provides the following benefits:
- Improves application performance by providing intelligent real-time management and tuning of DB2 system resources and parameters that can adversely affect performance
- Reduces end-user response time
- Minimizes costs associated with DB2
- Optimizes the use of DB2 storage
- Increases staff productivity by providing advisor technology
- Avoids system problems and downtime by automatically detecting and correcting system problems
- Maintains performance consistency with constantly adjusting application workloads
Pool Advisor for DB2 provides a fast, accurate means of monitoring DB2 storage resources to help you identify and resolve problems as they occur.
Product guides (PDFs) for each release that this space supports
Product notices (PDFs) before April 24, 2017
For more recent notices, see Latest notices.
Supported versions and how to contact Support.
BMC forums or sites with related information