Refreshing CPUID options
You can send a request to the online IMS system to refresh the CPU ID security from the standard STEPLIB/JOBLIB/link-list concatenation of your control region JCL. You do not have to restart your control region for the update to take effect.
To refresh the CPUID options
- Invoke the online interface through the modified ISPF/PDF Primary Option Menu that you created in Accessing the products from an ISPF options menu or through the CLIST that you created in Accessing the products from a CLIST.
The Main Menu is displayed.
- Type 4 in the selection field and press Enter.
The Administration Menu is displayed.
- Type 5 in the selection field and press Enter.
The Refresh Menu is displayed.
- Type 2 in the selection field.
- In the IMSID or Group field, type an IMSID to update the CPU ID options for a single IMS system, or type a Group name to update the CPU ID options for multiple IMS systems.
The Confirm CPU-id Refresh pop-up window is displayed.
- Type 1 in the selection field and press Enter.
The product refreshes the CPU ID options.
If a Group was refreshed, the Group Refresh Results pop-up window is displayed.