Verifying the Atrium Integrator installation
- From the AR System Administration Console, open the SHARE:Application_Properties form.
- Search for a property with the value
BMC Atrium Integrator.
Ensure that the correct version is associated with this property.
If you upgraded from version 7.6.04, there should be only one property with the name BMC Atrium Integrator.
- From your Temp folder, open the atriumintegrator_Install_log.txt file, and search for issues related to installation.
If the installation of Atrium Integrator is successful, the following message is saved to the log file:
BMC Atrium Integrator <version> install succeeded.
- From the C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\diserver\data-integration directory, ensure that all files contained in the ngie and NGIE-Sample directories are deployed.
Verify that the following files are present in the \ngie\bin folder:
- Log on to the Atrium Integrator console, and verify that all sample jobs are populated in the job list.