Uninstalling BMC Configuration Drift Management
This topic provides following steps to manually delete the Drift Management 9.0.00 application from your system.
To uninstall BMC Configuration Drift Management
- Log on to BMC Remedy Developer Studio.
You can also use BMC Remedy Administrator for earlier versions of AR System server versions.
- on the AR System Navigator tab, expand serverName > Applications.
- Right-click the Drift application and choose Delete.
When you delete the Drift application, it is removed from the database and from the list of applications in BMC Remedy Developer Studio. The forms, workflow, and data included in the Drift application are not deleted. You must remove them separately.
- On the BMC Configuration Drift Management tab (displayed in BMC Remedy Developer Studio), click the Forms tab and then delete all forms with the DSM prefix.
- Click the workflow tabs (for example, Active Links), and delete all workflow objects with the DSM prefix.
- Delete the following folders from your system:
(Windows) C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\<server_name>\BMC Configuration Drift Management
(Solaris) /usr/arsystem/<server_name>/BMC Configuration Drift Management
- Stop and then restart the AR System server.