Installing BMC Remedy ITSM Process Designer in a server group
When installing Process Designer in a server group, consider the following:
- You must install Process designer components on the computer where BMC Remedy AR server is installed.
- The Process Designer component will be installed only on the primary server.
- When you re-run the installer on the secondary servers, only the Process Designer server is installed on the secondary servers in the server group. The Process Designer server is installed on the primary server as well.
- You can install Process Designer on any one of the servers within the Server Group. For rest of the servers, the plugin configuration entry needs to be made manually.
To install Process Designer in a server group
- Enable admin operations.
- Go to BMC Remedy AR System Administration Console > System > General > Server Information
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Deselect the Disable Administration Operations option.
- Install Process Designer on the primary server.
- Restart the primary server.
- Install Process Designer server on all the secondary servers.
- Restart the secondary server.
- (Optional) Disable admin operations.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you