Go live activities
As part of Go Live, you must perform the following tasks:
- Remove the production URL from maintenance mode, and ensure that is in admin-only mode.
- Reboot all the BMC Remedy AR system servers and BMC Remedy Mid Tier virtual machines.
- Update your authentication settings.
- If you are using LDAP, test the VPN.
- Validate the integrations.
- Revert all the server configuration changes you have applied on the source server and the destination server.
See Performing server configuration adjustments.
- Revert the standard parameters settings you performed during pre-cutover.
- Set the server group rankings.
- Restart the BMC Remedy AR System service.
- Update the destination server names.
See Updating the destination server names after data migration.
- Review the issues identified during UAT.
- Remove the production URL from admin-only mode.
- Enable and restart email services.
- Restart the BMC Remedy AR system service.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you