Excluding forms from application statistics logging
By default, all forms in an application are included in application statistics logging. You can, however, exclude any form in the application. If you exclude all the forms in the application, only application licensing statistics are logged.
To exclude forms from application statistics logging
- In BMC Remedy Developer Studio, log on to the appropriate server.
- In BMC Remedy AR System Navigator, expand Applications.
- Right-click the appropriate application, and select Edit Application.
- In the Application editor, expand the Statistics panel.
- In the Forms for Application Statistics table, select the forms to exclude.
- Click Remove.
- Save the application.
For more information about creating and modifying applications, see