Configuring the CAI integration after upgrading from pre-8.0 version
If you upgrade BMC Service Request Management from a pre-8.0 version, you must update the Server field in the CAI application registry form to use the @ symbol in place of a server name, so that integrations with BMC Remedy IT Service Management applications continue to work correctly.
To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Administrator group in the BMC Remedy AR System User form.
To configure the CAI integration
- From the IT Home page, open the Application Administration console.
- Click the Custom Configuration tab.
- Choose Foundation > Advanced Options > Command Automation Interface - Application Registry.
- From the CAI Application Registry form, search for the entries that were created for BMC Change Management or BMC Incident Management.
- On the Connection tab, update the connection information:
- In the Server field, enter the @ symbol.
- Do not enter a login name or password.
- Click Save.