Troubleshooting the Process Designer installation
BMC Remedy IT Service Management Process Designer is installed as a Data Visualization Module and viewed in a data visualization field.
The installation of the Data Visualization Module is performed automatically as part of the Process Designer Integration and Configuration Tool (PDICT) Core installation. The Process Designer runs on the BMC Remedy Mid Tier, and errors occur in the display of Process Designer diagrams if:
- BMC Remedy Mid Tier configuration is incorrect
- The Process Designer server is not connected to BMC Remedy Mid Tier
- A valid AR System server connection is not available to the session or is broken during generation of the diagram.
- On the BMC Remedy System Administration Console, click System > General > Server Information.
- On the Server Information form, click the Advanced tab.
- In the Default Web Path field, enter the correct path.
- Restart the web server on the BMC Remedy Mid Tier.