Correcting issues with jobs and transformations
When you upgrade the Atrium Integrator server, the following issues with your jobs and transformations might cause their backup to fail completely or partially.
Issue with selecting the Allow Unqualified Searches option
If Allow Unqualified Searches is not selected when you upgrade the Atrium Integrator server, a backup of your jobs and transformations might fail.
Identifying the issue
Open the atriumintegrator_install_logs.txt file residing under the %TEMP% (Windows), /tmp (Linux), or /var/tmp (Solaris) directory, and search for error messages. If you encounter an error message that indicates that the Allow Unqualified Searches check box is not selected, fix this issue by following the instructions in Workaround.
For example, your error message might look like this:
An unqualified search was issued and the server has been configured to disallow unqualified searches.
- From a browser, open the AR System Administration Console.
- Select System > General > Server Information.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select the Allow Unqualified Searches check box.
- Save your changes.
You must restart your AR System server for the changes to take effect.
Issue with opening a transformation
A transformation does not open from Atrium Integrator Spoon if there are issues with data store connections related to that transformation.
Identifying this issue
After the upgrade completes, open the aidevtoprodout.txt file (Windows) or the aiExporterr.txt file (UNIX):
- The aidevtoprodout.txt file resides in the \diserver\data-integration\ngie\bin\log directory under the AR System home directory.
- The aiExporterr.txt file resides in the /diserver/data-integration/ngie/bin/log directory under the AR System home directory.
Search for messages indicating an error with data store connections that caused a particular transformation to not open. Proceed to fix this issue as described in Workaround.
- Open BMC Atrium Integrator Spoon 7.6.04 as described in Viewing your jobs and transformations from Atrium Integrator Spoon 7.6.04.
- Open any job or transformation as described in the
from the BMC Atrium Core online documentation.
A list of all database connections is populated under Database Connections in Explorer.
Open the data store connection that prevented a particular transformation from opening.
The aidevtoprodout.txt file and the aiExporterr.txt file list the details (including the data store connection that might have an issue) of all the jobs and transformations for which a backup failed.
- Edit the data store connection.
For more information, see "Editing a data store connection" in the Atrium Integrator 7.6.04 User's Guide from topic from the BMC Atrium Core online documentation.
- Repeat this procedure for all the transformations that could not open from Atrium Integrator Spoon.