Updating the Product Ordering PDT
After you upgrade from BMC Service Request Management 8.0.00 or 8.1.00, you can decide whether to configure your Product Ordering service request definitions (SRDs) to use the new Product Ordering process definition template (PDT).
For more information about product ordering, see in the BMC Service Request Management documentation. After you upgrade, your Product Ordering SRDs are still linked to the older PDT. You can manually update them to the new PDT as explained in the following procedure.
To manually update a Product Ordering PDT
- Log on to BMC Remedy ITSM as a Request Catalog Manager.
- Search for your Product Ordering SRD in the Service Catalog Manager Console, as explained in in BMC Service Request Management documentation.
- Click View to open the SRD.
- If the SRD is deployed, click Take Offline.
- In the Process Template field, click Clear and then click Select.
- From the list of available processes, select Product Ordering Process.
- Click Turn Online.
Save the SRD.