Troubleshooting the delta data migration issue after upgrading BMC ITSM Process Designer
After you upgrade BMC ITSM Process Designer, and if you run the Delta Data Migrator utility on Windows 2008 R2 operating system, the data for Process Designer forms does not get migrated. This issue occurs because of permissions issue of migrator utility on that particular OS.
- Open the DeltaDataMigration folder in the <MigratorInstallDirectory>
- Locate the packages folder and righ-click on it.
- Select Properties option
- In the Attributes section, uncheck the Read-Only (Only applies to files in this folder) option.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
- Run the delta data migration tool again for BMC ITSM Process Designer.