Installing the Atrium Integrator client
If your environment is heterogeneous (with Windows, UNIX, and Linux servers) use the Atrium Integrator client to edit, configure, and run jobs in BMC Atrium Integrator Spoon.
Consider the following before installing the Atrium Integrator client:
- The Atrium Integrator client can be installed only on a computer (with Microsoft Windows operating system) that does not have AR System server installed on it.
- You cannot install the Atrium Integrator client on the same computer on which the Atrium Integrator server is installed.
- Before you install the Atrium Integrator client, ensure that the AR System client that the application connects to is up and running.
To install the Atrium Integrator client
- Download the Atrium Integrator client installer, or navigate to the installation directory on the DVD. To download the installers, see Downloading the installation files.
- Unzip the installer.
- Navigate to the AtriumIntegratorClient > Disk 1 folder.
- Start the installer by running setup.exe.
- In the lower-right corner of the Welcome panel, click Next.
- Review the license agreement, click I agree to the terms of license agreement, and then click Next.
- In the Directory Selection window, navigate to the directory in which you want to install the Atrium Integrator client.
The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\BMC Software\AtriumIntegratorClient.
- Click Next.
- In AR Client Directory Selection field, navigate to the directory in which the AR client is installed, and click Next.
- In the Install Selection panel, click Next.
- In the Java panel, enter the JDK and JRE paths. Enter the values from the planning spreadsheet for the features that you want to install.
The installer validates your input, and then the Installation Preview panel appears.
- Click Next.
An installation summary is displayed.
- Click View Log to review the installer log for any errors or warnings.
Check whether errors are due to network, host, or other environment-related issues. You can view the install logs at:
- To exit the BMC Atrium Integrator client installer, click Done.