This section provides information about upgrading the BMC Remedyforce product and performing post-upgrade procedures.
- Overview of the upgrade processes
- Items that are not upgraded
- Self-upgrading by installing the managed package
- Verifying the self-upgrade or automatic upgrade of your organization
- Remedyforce Salesforce standard object schema changes
- Configuring profile-level permissions after self-upgrade or automatic upgrade
- Configuring the Running User of dashboards in BMC Helix Remedyforce
- Enabling new features in 20.19.02
- Upgrade FAQs
If you are upgrading from BMC Remedyforce 20.15.01 and its patches or earlier, you must contact BMC Support or your Customer Success Manager and discuss your options.