(ID 920) Flash: S0C4 abend might occur in various routines when an object specifies a dependency
A serious problem in the MainView Total Object Manager (TOM) component requires immediate attention.
TOM is included in the following products and solutions:
- Version 8.2.00 of MainView AutoOPERATOR for z/OS product
- Version 6.3.01 and later of MainView Automation solution
- Version 6.3.01 of MainView for Networks solution
S0C4 abend might occur in various routines of MainView Total Object Manager when an object specifies a dependency and the parent object does not exist. This can occur in the following conditions:
- when a tag and deploy is done on an object, which specifies a dependency and the parent object is not tagged for deployment and also does not exist in the target Definition Base.
- if an object is added from a remote system and specifies a dependency that does not exist for the remote system.
PTF BQO3288 resolves the issue. This PTF is available in RSL2001.
To obtain PTFs, use one of the following methods:
- (Recommended) Use the IBM SMP/E RECEIVE ORDER command. For more information about using RECEIVE ORDER for BMC products, see .
- Use BMC Internet Service Retrieval (ISR). For more information, see . BMC Internet Service Retrieval (BMC ISR) will be withdrawn on December 21, 2020.
- Use eFix PTF Distribution Services (eFix). For more information, see .
If you have questions, call BMC Support. If outside the United States, use the Select Another Country drop-down list to search for local phone numbers.