Viewing BMC Helix Chatbot reporting dashboard
BMC Helix Chatbot provides a dashboard that displays the metric reports of a chatbot. These metric reports show how end users are using the chatbot application, derive statistics about a successful or unsuccessful event, and so on. Customers can use the measurement dashboard to determine the overall performance, effectiveness, and return of investment of the BMC Helix Chatbot.
To view the reports make sure that you have access to Remedy Smart Reporting and have assigned application business analyst role to the user with the permissions to BMC Chatbot bundle and to all the bundles that has chatbot deployed.
For more information about about Remedy Smart Reporting access, see . For more information about assigning application business analyst role, see .
The reports and charts show data from the time the feature is made available or the chatbot is deployed. Historic data is not counted as part of the reports. You can filter the report data on the chatbot name, location, or time range such as hour, previous week, or previous month.
The following image shows the Chatbot dashboard with sample data:
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have formatted the reports in Remedy Smart Reporting. For information, see
- By default, chatbot reports are filtered by Site. If you want to filter the reports by a different location, ensure that you have configured the Chat Context Variable process to get one of the following application data in a chat context:
- Site Region
To learn how to change the location data, see Adding context to a chat conversation by using Person or application data.
To view reports in the Chatbot dashboard
- Log in to BMC Helix Innovation Studio and click Reports.
Clickand select Dashboard > Chatbot Dashboard.
- On the upper right corner of any report, click .
- Select Edit > Data.
- In the Filters pane, select Name > Format.
In the Filter Formatting pane, select Entry style > Refresh Now.
Filters to search reports in the Chatbot dashboard
You can search reports in the Chatbot dashboard by using the following filters:
- Name—Filter by the name of the chatbot.
- Event Date—Filter by the date range such as an hour, previous week, or previous month.
- Location (Geography data)—Filter by the country, region, site, location, or city. By default, the reports are filtered by site.
The following image shows the Name, Event Date, and Location filters:
The measurement dashboard displays the following out-of-the-box metric reports of a chatbot:
Unique Users report displays the number of unique users who used the bot.
Conversations report display the total number of conversations.
Successful Transfer to the Agent by Bot report is the containment report which displays the number of sessions that stayed within the bot against the sessions which were transferred to a live agent.
Chatbot Rating Count report represents the number of customer feedback such as good, bad, excellent, and so on. Customers can provide rating and feedback on their interaction with the BMC Helix Chatbot by using the BMC Helix Chatbot user survey. This feedback is captured in the Chatbot Rating Count report.
Conversations Count by Channel report displays the distribution of conversations per channel used by the customer.