Troubleshooting Remedy Single Sign-On issues
This topic describes how to resolve issues that you might encounter while using Remedy Single Sign-On (RSSO).
If you encounter RSSO issues, validate the RSSO configuration by performing the following steps:
- Log in to BMC Helix Innovation Studio and navigate to Administration > Chatbot Configuration > RSSO OAuth.
- In the RSSO OAuth page, in the API Authorization Endpoint field, check that the OAuth authorization endpoint URL is configured in the following format:
- Ensure that the URL points to the same RSSO Server used by BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced. For more information, see 'OAuth 2.0 Support' in Remedy Single Sign-On documentation.
- In the Resource Server field, check for the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced application URL. This URL should be same as FQDN in the Digital Workplace URL.
- Verify that the Client ID and Client Secret fields are those provided by RSSO Admin from above RSSO Admin step.