BMC Helix Chatbot interacts with users through natural language, understands the conversation context, and perform tasks on behalf of the user. BMC Helix Chatbot helps users to resolve their issues or search for any information they need by providing the following capabilities:
- Immediate assistance to issues raised by the users and provides easy-to-find information.
- Reduction in human error and dependency by eliminating human intervention for certain tasks.
- Reduction in company's costs and resources.
Consider a scenario, where an employee within an organization wants to create a request for software installation. Instead of accessing a help desk application, the employee uses BMC Helix Chatbot to initiate the request. The following sequence illustrates a typical chat session in BMC Helix Chatbot:
- The user interacts with BMC Helix Chatbot to create a software installation request.
- BMC Helix Chatbot requests details, such as software details, system details to install, reason for software installation, and so on.
- Based on the details, the BMC Helix Chatbot raises a service request to create a software installation request in the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced client application.
- After the request is created, BMC Helix Chatbot returns the request details to the employee.
BMC Helix Chatbot has simplified the day-to-day activities of different user roles. The product primarily aims to simplify the regular activities of the following roles.
BMC Helix Chatbot user
BMC Helix Chatbot includes the following features:
The BMC Helix Chatbot documentation helps users implement or use this product.
|Where do I begin?||Getting started|
How do I achieve value with BMC Helix Chatbot?
How do I configure BMC Helix Chatbot to work with BMC applications such as BMC Helix Business Workflows and BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced?
|Integrating BMC Helix Chatbot with BMC applications|
Where do I find information on resolving errors related to BMC Helix Chatbot?