Many of the world’s most business-critical applications use IMS Fast Path to take advantages of the transaction rate, large storage capabilities, and speed characteristics of DEDBs.
For customers who are accustomed to maintaining DEDBs during a batch maintenance window, BMC has created the Fast Path Offline Suite to provide more efficient and effective solutions for DEDB analysis, performance, space management, and capacity management. These products help minimize downtime required for offline maintenance processes. The Fast Path Offline Suite also lets you perform analysis and maintenance tasks simultaneously.
This section contains the following topics:
- System resources and performance
- Reorganization of a DEDB
- Analyzing a DEDB
- Changing DEDB structure in place
- Unloading and Reloading a DEDB
- Extracting data from a DEDB
- Initializing a DEDB
- Extending a DEDB
- Making an image copy
- Statistics repository facility
- Dynamic message modification
- Processing modes in Fast Path Offline Suite
- Sample command scenarios