Managing standard patch packages
During the patch package creation process, you can define an additional attribute for patch packages to track, report, and fix databases that are out of compliance with your organizational standards. Patch packages that you define as standard are listed in the Patch Standards tab, enabling you to determine whether any databases are not in compliance.
To determine whether there are any patch standard candidates
- From the Management Console main page, select Patching > Patch Repository in the Context Frame.
- Click the Patch Standard tab.
A list of patch packages identified as standard appears. The number of candidates that have not received the patch standard are listed.
- To apply a patch to a candidate, select the name of the patch.
- In the Patch Details page, click Install Patch.
- To complete the installation of the patch package, refer to the appropriate section: