- From the Management Console main page, select Security > Roles in the Context Frame.
The Roles content page appears, which contains a summary view of any existing role names and descriptions.
- In the Roles page, click Create New Role.
- In the Role Information page, enter a Name and Description for the role, and click Next.
- In the Capabilities page, click each tab (for example, MGMT, ORACLE, or SQL) and click the add link to select from the Available Capabilities.
Selected capabilities display in the Modified Capabilities section of the page.
- Click Next.
The Summary page presents the configuration details.
- In the Summary page, click Go to to make changes for that section.
- Click Create Role.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you