Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
The following release notes include information about BMC Client Management 12.8. Several enhancements were added to BMC Client Management 12.8.
|19 May 2020||12. 8 patch 5||Fixes a number of important defects.|
|19 November, 2019||12. 8 patch 4|
Fixes a number of important defects.
The SCAP validation package that was present in earlier versions is removed from BMC Client Management version 12.8 patch 4. All SCAP features are available and functional except for the ability to verify an imported package.
|24 June, 2019||12.8 patch 3 (190606k)||Fixes a number of important defects.|
|31 January, 2019||12.8 patch 2 (190124r)|
Includes the following enhancements:
|27 November, 2018||Fixes an important defect.|
20 November, 2018
The major improvements and new features in BMC Client Management 12.8 are the following:
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs and videos page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages