Managing system variables
The System Variables (Global Settings > System Variables) node provides tabs for all types of variables which control the behavior of the master server.
This section includes the following topics:
- Managing security settings
- Event and logging settings
- Managing BCM agent connection behavior
- Managing email settings
- Managing default operational rule settings
- Managing device menus
- Packages settings
- Managing patch group settings
- Managing report settings
- Software quality metrics
- User settings
- Quick search settings
- Managing company logo
- Remedy SSO parameters
To modify system variables
- Select Global Settings > System Variables in the left window pane
- Select the tab of the desired topic in the right window pane.
- Select any line in the table in the right window pane.
- Select Edit > Properties
The Properties window appears. .
- Make the desired changes in the respective boxes.
- Click OK to confirm.
The new settings are taken into account immediately.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you