Managing report settings
Define the settings for style-based reports and know how to customize logo for reports.
From the Reports tab of the Global Settings > System Variables node, you can define some default settings for the style-based reports.
Defines the encoding to be used by default when creating reports.
Defines the style sheet to use by default when displaying style-based reports in one of the following ways:
|Report Results Time To Live (Days)||Defines the number of days for which reports are stored on the master server. By default, the reports are stored on the master server for 90 days.|
Customize report logo
The logo is only applied to style-based reports. It cannot be applied to template-based reports. You can either select an available logo from the drop-down list or add a new logo for the report.
- You cannot delete a logo from the console.
- If you do not want any logo on the reports, do not select any logo from the drop-down logo menu. The logo name is the same as the filename.
- Supported formats are PNG and JPG.
- Minimum logo size is 272 x 91 pixels.
- Click Browse.
- Select the image and click Open.
- You can resize the image by using the cropping tool that borders the selected image. You can zoom in or zoom out the image by using the pointing device (mouse wheel) on your computer.
- Click OK.
- To apply the selected logo, click Apply.
- To reset back to the default logo, click Reset.