Generating your first Report
After data on the compliance situation on individual devices and the network in general is available it can be summarized or detailed by reports. CM provides a number of predefined reports specifically for compliance management with its out-of-the-box objects. They are all collected in the Compliance folder under the Reports node. However, it is also possible to directly assign and generate a predefined report under a compliance rule .
- Select the compliance rule for which the report is to be generated in the left window pane.
- Go to its Report Results subnode.
- Click Assign Report .
- Find the desired report in the displayed hierarchy and select it.
- Click OK .
- Click Yes in the confirmation window to immediately generate the report.
- To view the report, select the report in the table of the Report Results view and then click View Last Result
A browser window opens on the screen and displays the report.
You have now generated and viewed a first report on device compliance.