Generating and viewing a template-based report
Template-based reports must be assigned to an object to be generated, for example, patch reports must be assigned to a patch group or a patch job, compliance reports to a compliance group or the power management report to a device group. If the report is already assigned continue directly with point 6 of this procedure.
- Select the Reports node in the left tree hierarchy.
- Select a report in the table in the left window pane, for example Configuration Summary .
- Go to its Assigned Objects > Objects node.
- Click the Assign Object and select the desired object from the list.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Reselect the report in the left window pane.
- Click Generate Report .
- A confirmation window appears, click OK to confirm.
The report will be created immediately using the current data of the database.
- To view the newly generated report click View Last Result .
- Click No in the appearing pop-up window.
A new browser window or tab opens and displays the report.