Evaluating a device group's financial data
Evaluating the financial data of a device is done via reports. For this CM provides you with a number of predefined reports that you only need to generate.
To do so, proceed as follows:
- Go to the Financial Asset Management folder under the Reports node and open it.
You will find there a number of predefined reports for this topic.
- Select a report in the left tree hierarchy, for example, Total Cost of Asset (Purchase) .
- Select its subnode Assigned Objects > Device Groups .
- Click Assign Device Group .
- In the appearing Assign to Device Group window select your target device group and click OK to confirm.
- Select the assigned device group in the table to the right.
- Click Generate Report .
- Click Yes in the appearing confirmation window.
- Select the Report Results > Device Group Results > Your Device Group subnode.
Here you can see the newly generated report.
- Select it and click View
A new browser window/tab opens on the screen and displays the report.