Configuring Financial Asset Management
The first step when using Financial Asset Management is to configure the necessary values for the devices in your network.
Configuration consists of the following steps:
- Configuring the currency to use for calculations.
- Configuring the global basic financial data of the device types in your network.
- (Optional) Configuring the evaluation schedule.
- (Optional) Adding customized lifecycle status values.
- Configuring specific data for individual devices and device groups.