Adding a new dashboard
- Click Create Dashboard
The Properties window appears.
- Enter an explicative name into the Name box, for example, Active Firewall Results .
- Click OK .
The new dashboard will be added directly under the main Dashboards node.
- Select the newly created dashboard in the left hierarchy tree.
- Move your cursor over the left square in the right window pane and click the left mouse button.
- In the Add a Chart window find your compliance rule, for example, Firewall and select it.
- Click OK .
A pie chart will be shown in the left frame displaying the overall compliance status of all device groups assigned to the compliance rule as of the rule's last evaluation results.
- Now move your cursor to the right frame and click again your mouse button.
- Reselect the same rule in the Add a Chart window and go down to one of its assigned groups, for example, My Devices and click OK .
A second chart displays to the right, displaying the compliance status of the selected group as of its last evaluation.
- To add more charts move to the following line and repeat the preceding steps.
You have now created a dashboard that displays two charts, one displaying the compliance situation for the whole population about a specific rule, the second chart the situation for a specific part of your environment.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you