Generating a report
Next to scheduled generation, reports can also be generated on demand.
This section includes:
- Generating and viewing a style-based report
- Generating and viewing a style-based report assigned to a aevice group
- Generating and viewing a template-based report
To generate a report
- Select Reports in the left window pane.
- Select the desired report in the left window pane.
- Select Edit > Generate Report
A Confirmation dialog box, appears on the screen. .
Click Yes to proceed.
If the report to generate is of a template-based report, this window allows you to select the format in which the report will be generated. You may select HTML, XML, or PDF, or a combination of these. By default, a report is only generated in HTML. The report will be generated directly and put in all the required places according to its settings and assigned groups.