Integrating with BMC ITSM applications
Integration with ITSM applications in BMC Client Management is set up to allow for data exchange between BMC Client Management and ITSM applications, such as BMC Remedyforce and BMC FootPrints Service Core. Whenever a specific event is generated in BMC Client Management, a notification is sent to the target application to create an incident ticket. This allows the administrators of the target application to follow up on the progress of these events.
This section explains how to define and set up external integrations with other ITSM applications - BMC Remedyforce and BMC FootPrints Service Core - and how to track these events in BMC Client Management.
This topic includes:
- Configuring the web service
- Setting up integration with BMC Remedyforce
- Setting up integration with FootPrints
- Tracking shared events
- Events defined for notification
- Setting up integration with Remedy with Smart IT to automate incident generation