Installing BMC Client Management on-premises
This topic describes the steps required to install all components of BMC Client Management on your infrastructure. This topic includes:
- Preparing for installation
- Installing onsite on Windows and installation options
- Installing on-premises on Linux and installation options
- Installing on-premises on macOS and installation options
- Database installation and configuration
- Configuration after on-premises installation
- Applying a patch to BMC Client Management
Before you start any installation task, verify that you have received your license from the BMC support team. If not, you can still install BMC Client Management with a trial license that allows you to start using BMC Client Management, but it is limited to 20 devices (including master and relays) and 30 days. When you receive your final license, you can import it and continue working and installing your remaining infrastructure devices.
Log in or register to comment.