The Agent Rollout wizard 7 - Available modules for target devices
This window provides the list of all available modules that might be installed on the target device and loaded at startup for the selected operating systems according to your licenses. The default modules are pre-checked. Modules which are required for the basic functioning of the agent are listed with the mandatory icon () and cannot be unloaded.
- To load or unload a module for the target device select it in the table.
- Then either select the Edit> Load Modules or Edit> Unload Modules / icon.The icon of the selected modules is automatically changed to indicate its modified loading status via the Yes/No icon ( / ).
The Agent Rollout wizard 7 - Configuring modules for target devices
It is also possible to directly configure a number of the modules from here. Be aware that not all modules may be preconfigured by the rollout; modules such as OsDeployment may only be configured directly on the device. If a module is specifically configured, the Customizedicon displays in the respective column. The relay module is always shown as configured, because it was automatically adapted with the parent information.To configure a module proceed as follows:
- Select the respective module in the table.
- Then either select the Edit > Properties
The Properties window appears. It displays all module parameters which are configurable. icon.
- Make the necessary modifications
- Click OK at the bottom of the window to confirm the modifications or click Cancel to abandon without modifications and to close the window
- Click Next to continue.