Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this space, place a watch on this page.
The following release notes include information about BMC Client Management 12.2. Several enhancements were added to BMC Client Management 12.2 and several defects were addressed.
June 10, 2016
The major improvements and new features in BMC Client Management 12.2 are the following:
The Graph view is not available in BMC Client Management 12.2 release. For more information, see Known and corrected issues.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages